Friday, September 14, 2007

Isaiah 62, Philippians 1

Isaiah 62

I pray this chapter for Austin. I pray God’s will be done. I know that just as much as God wants himself to be glorified in this city, He wants it done in our hearts. In all humility, we must continue to prepare our hearts for God’s will for whatever that looks like. Even if it’s not how we want it to look. Whatever it is, I trust that God’s best is far better than my best.

God, may we press into you and find peace, fulfillment, contentment, success, and purpose in your calling and leading. God I pray that we find ourselves in AWE of your amazing plan fulfilled.

Philippians 1

“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 1:3-6

How could Paul have read my mind 1900 years ago? These words echo my heart when I think of the guys God has put around me. I pray God’s blessing on each of you. I pray His protection around your families. I pray His leading and love around your heart, mind, and souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment